I heard a Chinese dude with bad english attempt to sing Drake’s “Headlines.”
You know that scene in A Christmas Story, where the dogs eat up their turkey so they eat in the Chinese restaurant instead? Remember how they butchered that song up? Yeah, that’s how this sounded. Never in my life have I wanted to laugh out loud so bad.
- Keep arguments to a minimal. Its cool when you’re little and think you’re always right, but you’re grown now. Fucks should not be given easily, especially if its something small and trivial (ie; you better not be 25 and on a blog arguing why PS3 is better than Xbox 360).
- Ditch supermarkets like Publix and Winn Dixie. Buy groceries from Target and Walmart (if they have grocery sections). You’ll pay $100+ in a supermarket and $80+ in the other stores for the same things. It adds up.
- If your crib doesn’t have bare necessities such as garbage pails/trash cans, but you have rims on your car… your priorities are fucked up.
- If you pay rent, you should become really good friends with who you pay rent to.
- People do dumb things. You have to let it slide sometimes.
- People can be very unreliable. Becoming self-reliant should be a priority.
- Wait a little after new things come out, because they always drop in price. You’re not gonna be bragging to friends at school anymore because you have it before them. In two months, a $30 shirt becomes $21-$23. It always happens when inventory needs to be cleared out. Amazon and eBay are your friends.
- Do not… ever ever ever… overspend when you know you do not have any funds coming soon. Life is cool when you know you’ll re-up and make it back. If you’re broke without a job and you just made it rain in the club with rent money, that’s all you.
- Speaking of clubs, don’t be that guy/chick partying every single week. You should start picking and choosing when to go to clubs, like when an artist you like is performing or your homies are in town. But going every single week, by yourself, for no reason? Pointless.
- Pay taxes. The government doesn’t slip.
- By the first date, you should know if you want to bang them. By the second date, you should start feeling more comfortable around them. By the third date, they should start opening up and you’ll see the real them, including the potential psycho. Do not be one of those people going on 10 dates, wasting money, and still don’t know if you want to fuck around with the person or not. That’s a waste of time.
- Stop letting small things affect you, especially from the past.
- Don’t do stupid shit if you don’t have health insurance. They’ll rape the hell out of you in ways you couldn’t imagine.
- According to studies, only a few million people (in the U.S.) between 25-45 are virgins. Meaning, you should know what the hell you’re doing by then. Don’t be that dude/chick who’s the topic of a funny phone convo.
- Don’t buy shit for the hell of it, you should really want it. Even then, sometimes its OD. Like all those people back in the day that owned both a T-Mobile Sidekick and a Motorola Razr. Why? You’re paying fees for two phones, just because both look cool? If you have both an Android and an iPhone, that’s real unnecessary.
- Don’t have a closet full of unworn clothes and shoes, acting like that shit is cool.
- Washing machines kill your clothes, you should know by now. Don’t go drinking too much and throwing up on yourself. If you paid $200-$300 for those now-tainted jeans, you’ll feel really dumb.
- Save money for things, like extra money during the holidays or random trips out of town. At this point, you’ve got freedom. You should travel a few times here and there.
- Stop doing things for the sole purpose of impressing others. Your life shouldn’t revolve around pleasing other people.
- You should know how to fucking drive correctly. If by 30 you’re still driving wild with your tongue out, you’re a lost cause.
- Find a niche and stick to it. It’ll bring you enjoyment, peace, and possibly an extra method of income.
- Don’t let the whole world know your business. Its tough in this social media age and all, but some things don’t need to be out there.
Yeah, you might look your best and you heal/run faster, but fuck it. Young & broke is a horrible mix.
Now I know why they say 30s are the new 20s. I always see all these preppy 30 year olds, they’re fully stable with their money, they can do whatever they want, plus they get ass from younger people cause their ‘type’ is a hot commodity. Meanwhile, a lot of fresh-outta-college types can’t get/keep jobs and they’re just praying their funds don’t fuck up to the point they have to borrow from their parents yet again. Or worst, move back in with them. My cousin had a car and a crib, now he’s living with his dad again and begging every relative for money just to pay for gas.
If I had a time machine, I’d go forward.
radiorilla replied to your photo: Perfect example of what I said on Twitter. Bright…
these shits are ugly
I saw some dude on a blog going ham about how hot they were (!).
Shit, if those were available in dog sizes so that you could slip it on a dog’s paws, I wouldn’t even let a dog wear ‘em.
When other dudes call chicks hoes and whores for doing sextapes or porn…
Then they turn around and want to make the same shit with their girlfriend or some random chick.
Matter of fact, that’s just anybody in general. If you made some shit, or you’re open to making it, but yet you diss somebody else for making it and call them all kinds of names… that’s just lame and hypocritical to me.
But I guess that’s just what people do.